2017 Outdoor Dog Photo Contest Details
Round up the best photos of your outdoors loving hound doing their thing outside in the great Inland Northwest! Submissions must be in no later than May 15, 2017. Winning photos will be published in the June 2017 issue of Out There Monthly. Categories include:
- Best in Show: That’s our pick for best all-around photo.
- Hounds in Action: Your best friend running, jumping, and living it up in their favorite Inland NW outdoor haunt.
- Water Dogs: Your pup living it up in, on or around an Inland NW lake or river.
- On the Trail: A posed or action shot of your trail companion out on an Inland NW trail.
- Best with Owners. You and your pooch posed or playing together in a beautiful Inland NW outdoor setting.
Prizes for the winners of the other four categories may include one or more of these awesome Ruffwear products:
- The photo must be yours OR you must have permission to enter it.
- All photos need to include your hound in an outdoor setting in the greater Inland Northwest, which for this contest includes the geography between the Cascade Crest of Washington and Oregon east to the Continental Divide and all landscapes from the British Columbia Kootenay region south to eastern Oregon and central Idaho.
- Only one photo per category can be submitted per person (5 total).
- Your five total submissions can include more than one dog.
- Out There Monthly reserves the right to publish submitted photos and captions in print and online at any time.
- Winners and runners up will be selected by OTM and published in the June 2017 issue.
- To be considered, each photo must be attached to an email as a high resolution (2MB or more) image in the jpeg format with OUTDOOR DOG CONTEST in the Subject line. Each photo entry needs to include a photo credit and caption suggestion in the body of the email for each photo. Creative, descriptive captions may influence the judges! Also include your full name and a phone number where we can reach you.
- Submit your entries by May 15, 2017 for consideration at: contests@OutThereMonthly.com
- Winning photos will be printed in Out There Monthly’s June 2017 issue and prizes will be awarded to owners AND pups.
2015 Contest Winners